This home's main level is framed with crown molding in its comfortable living room, formal dining room and office space. Prepare your delectable sin the gourmet kitchen on the large island with seating, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. There is a butler?s pantry to store your cookware and serving items. The family room has 10-foot ceiling and a gas fireplace. The magnificent bedroom suite has a spacious walk-in closet and an updated luxe bathroom with a soaking tub, separate shower and double vanities, a second bedroom suite has a full bath and walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms share a hallway bath. The finished lower level includes two large bedrooms, a full bathroom and an enormous recreation and storage room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
0.25 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,806 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price