Beautiful sunny end townhome w/ 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. ML with foyer, living room, dining room, half bath, gourmet kitchen with lots of cabinets, stainless appliances; 36", six burner dual fuel range, 42" french door refrigerator/freezer, under counter microwave, and dishwasher. Under cabinet lighting, granite countertops. SGD to a large deck from the eat-in kitchen. Hardwood floors on ML , UL, and stairs up and down. Basement with new LVT, wood burning fireplace, 1 bedroom, bath, laundry room, storage, and walkout to large patio. UL with large owners suite, dressing area with large antique vanity with a granite countertop and walk-in closet, bath with large shower with granite bench. UL two more bedrooms, and1 bath with tub/shower. New roof 2020, new deck and patio 2021, new HVAC and HWH 2022. Home backs to community path, woods/park area and stream. Entire home freshly painted. Great school tier, WSHS, Irving Middle, and WSE. Close to shopping, dining, commuters dream. Community center and pool/tennis. Go see this home, if you are looking for a serene large home, you will love it.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
2,602 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price