Creekside at Osprey Landing: Let the gate swing wide and welcome you in inside. Pristine, peaceful surroundings lend themselves to the appeal of this community. Water privileged; boat, kayak, sail, picnic by the waters edge or walk, jog and skip to the sound of nature at it's best. 7523 Rising Eagle Ct is in the all-ages section of Creekside at Osprey Landing and is being sold with a deeded boat slip. It offers you a total of 4,110 square feet of spacious living. (per tax record) This three level home features attractive hardwood flooring on most of the first level, five bedrooms, two master suites, four and a half bathrooms, The gourmet kitchen opens to the living room and has beautiful 42" cabinets, granite counter tops, double oven, gas cooking, built in micro wave, stainless steel appliances and an oversized island with seating. Pendant lights and recessed lights add to the ambience. The large living room has a gas fireplace for a cozy atmosphere on those chilly nights. There is a separate dining room for entertaining, a master suite on the main level complete with walk in closet and master bath. The master bath features dual sink vanity, soaking tub, separate shower and water closet. Upstairs offers the second master suite and two other bedrooms and another full bathroom. The lower level has been freshly painted and sports the popular vinyl plank flooring in the family room, game room area (or whatever you choose) and the fifth bedroom or office. There is a utility area with laundry facilities, a workshop area and storage. The main level offers a mudroom from the two car garage with laundry hook up on that floor also. Energy efficient appliances, energy star heating and cooling; all of this and on a cul-de-sac in a gated community. So, put your comfy chairs on the front porch and call it HOME!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
2,640 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Creekside At Osprey Landing
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Dryer, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price