Welcome to Schurtz Street, conveniently located in Alexandria (FFX Co.) near 495, 395, Springfield Town Center, Kingstowne & more! Sited on 0.82 acres, on a cul-de-sac, NON cut through street. Not subject to HOA. Well maintained property with hardwood floors, walk-out lower level & plenty of storage throughout. 2 main level BR's with full BA. Formal Living & Dining Rooms on main level, along with spacious kitchen. Den/sunroom on main level with new carpet (2023) that serves as great flex space. 2nd kitchen in lower level for in-law suite/nanny quarters, along with 3rd BR & full BA. Lower level with walk-in storage area that can be finished. Walk-out to backyard from lower level. Amazing yard with landscaping, storage shed & workshop with electricity. Expansive driveway, patio & flat yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
2,549 sq. ft
Autumn Chase Hunt
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- 2nd Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Radiators.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Pipe Stem, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price