Pristine, like-new townhome nestled in the sought-after community of Creekside Village in Glen Burnie just waiting for you to call home! Sense of arrival begins in the foyer with gleaming hardwood floors and a neutral color palette that gently guides you up to the spacious living room bathed in natural light flowing easily to the dining area ideal for celebrations of all sizes. The gourmet kitchen featuring granite counters, 42â cabinets, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, double sink, and an impressive center island with walk out to the cozy deck is where your favorite meals will come alive for seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining. Ascend to the upper level to the serenity of the primary bedroom suite boasting plush carpet, double closet, and private bath spotlighted by a dual sink vanity and glass-enclosed walk-in shower showcasing ceramic tile with decorative accents. A second light-filled bedroom, full bath, and thoughtfully located washer and dryer complete the sleeping quarters. The fully finished entryr-level family room offers additional living space including a third bedroom with dual entry bath. Creekside Village offers so many community amenities such as an incredible clubhouse- community center, well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool, dog park, and walking trails. Commuter routes including I-695, I-97, and MD-100 offer convenient access to Columbia, Baltimore, Annapolis, and more. Marley Station Mall, Harundale Plaza, Maryland Live!, and Arundel Mills provide many nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment options plus close proximity to BWI Airport.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,889 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price