Previous Contract Fell-Thru. Seller is Looking for a Quick Closing. Welcome to your New Home* This Home has Been Upgraded, With a Lot of the Original Charm still in Place*Entering the Front Door You'll Find a Huge Open Living Room with Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Gas Fireplace, 9 Foot Ceilings and Crown Moldings, with Connecting Front Den*Large Dining Room with Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding & Chair Railings*Upgraded Kitchen with New Cabinets, Granite Countertop, Breakfast Nook and Stainless Steel Appliances*First Level has 2 Bedrooms and Full Bath*Second Level Offers a Huge Primary Bedroom with 2 Walk-in Closets*Plus 2 Guest Bedrooms and Full Bath with Jetted Tub and Separate Shower*Brand New Ductless/Mini-Split HVAC System*Full Basement with Full Bathroom. All on a Hugh Level Yard with Rear Concrete Parking Pad and WALKING DISTANCE TO FOREST PARK GOLF COURSE.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,002 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price