Price Improvement by Motivated Seller and $10,000 Closing Costs assistance. A wonderful Tomasson Crossing Colonial right across the street from Triangle Elementary. Perfect location next to Marine Corps Base Quantico. Only a 1 mile from I-95 and 15 minutes from the VRE Quantico Station. Huge Kitchen and Dining area with Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Large family room with French doors and a wonderful wood-burning fireplace. Hardwood floors on main level. Huge main bedroom on second level with sitting area and vaulted ceilings. Fully finished lower level with laminate flooring, rec room, full bath and bedroom. Large Trex deck overlooking one of the largest fenced in lots in the community. Long drive way for multiple cars. Large two car garage with shelving. Riding mower is included with sale.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Trees. Cleared, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price