Agents please park in the visitor spaces in the rear of the building. The lock box is to the right of the door. Unit's reserved parking space is conveniently located next to the building entrance. Contemporary spacious top floor unit with vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. Parquet foyer. Spacious living and dining area. Balcony off dining area. Primary bedroom located on the lower level, large enough to accommodate a king size bed and has a sitting area. Updated bath. Stack washer and dryer located on the lower level. Newer water heater and A/C. Fitness room located on the property. Metro bus stop located at Community entrance. Short ride to Van Dorn or Eisenhower metro. Walk to multiple restaurants/bars and grocery stores! Easy commute to Old Town Alexandria, 95, 395 and 495.
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
824 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price