This "F" Model is 1211 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and has three parking passes. Kitchen has long expanse of countertop with eating area on one side and can be opened in to Dining Room and Living Room area by removal of non-load bearing wall. Spacious separate Dining Room with abundant seating availability for meals adjacent Kitchen area. Primary bedroom has en-suite bath with dressing area and two large closets (one closet with ceiling-to-floor mirrors; second is walk-in closet). Second bedroom could be Den, Library, Bedroom or Office (French Doors in storage available for installation). Windows face a wooded area. A Storage Unit approximately 5 ft x 5 ft located in the Basement comes with the property at no extra fee. Utilities included in monthly assessment are electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, building antenna and master insurance policy plus access to all amenities and outside parking. Location in Building 3 of the Watergate Complex and provides easy access to amenities: outdoor pool, indoor pool with hot tub, lap lanes and social pool, Fitness Center with ample equipment for usage (personal trainers located on property), Library, Management Office, Terrace Lounge and Watergate Market Cafe (restaurant with eat-in or delivery available), and Hair and Nail Salon. Property consists of 37 fenced acres with over 2000 parking spaces (which is ample parking for a complex of this size) and lush green landscape. HVAC equipment installed in August 2021 and the Krafft HVAC Service Warranty is included in sale. Owner manages his/her temperature and is responsible for own HVAC equipment. The Association is responsible for infrastructure (closet, balcony, windows, doors). Windows/Balcony door replacement occurred about 5 years ago. HVAC Fascia replacement Project and Balcony restoration underway at this Building (no Special Assessment planned). A very diverse, friendly and cohesive community with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Sauna and Hot Tub, Fitness Center, three Gazebos for outdoor bar-b-ques and parties, jogging trail over one mile long, Racquet Club, tennis courts (indoor and outdoor) also allowing Pickle Ball Play within a guarded and gated community with full-time Patrol Services staffing. On-site Cafe/Convenience Store and Hair/Nail Salon. Property consists of 37 fenced acres with over 2000 parking spaces (which is ample parking for a complex of this size) and lush green landscape. This unit has three additional parking passes for vehicles assigned to the unit which consist of parking in unassigned areas at no additional cost to monthly assessment. Visitors and Guests parking considered separately. To see basis for pricing home, view 307 Yoakum, Unit 1805, E Model, 1098 sq ft, 2 BR/ 2 BA and sold at $256,000. 307 Yoakum, Unit 1610, 1211 F Model, 2 BR/ 1.5 BA and has pending contract, listed at $260,000.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,621 sq. ft
Watergate At Landmark
West Alexandria Properties
Cable TV, Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Handicap Parking, Lighted, On Site, Unassigned.
- Balcony, Brick, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fountain. Level, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Bank / Banking On-Site, Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price