G Model unit with 1309 square feet, plus three parking passes assigned to this unit. Two bedrooms and two full baths. Kitchen has maple cabinetry with long expanse of Cambria (Bradshaw) countertop. Eating Bar at end of Kitchen towards Dining Room with seating for 4. Appliances include Side-by-Side Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Over-the-Range Microwave, Stove with modern style Laundry Center consisting of one piece washer/dryer. Separate Dining Room with abundant seating availability for meals, in addition to service at Bar area. Foyer leads to oversized Living and Dining Room with Spalted Maple Luxury Vinyl Planks flooring throughout. Primary bedroom is 18x12 with en-suite bath on one end and with view of majestic trees through large double pane windows at opposite end; Plantation Shutters remain. Primary bedroom contains two closets for clothing storage and abundant closet organizing system. Primary Bathroom remodeled to remove obstructive walls giving an open and airy feeling to the room. Second bath has stall shower combination, with modern cabinetry and designed for handicap accessible with 36" wide entry door. Closet door in Hallway also designed for easy access by opening out into the hallway. Storage Unit approximately 5x5 in Basement conveys with property. Location is Building 2 with easy access to indoor amenities through common area underground tunnel: indoor pool with hot tub, lap lanes and social pool, fitness center with ample equipment for usage (personal trainers located on property), Library, Management Office, Terrace Lounge and Market Cafe (restaurant with eat-in or delivery available). No outside walking required as access to Management Office and Town Square is via basement level convenient tunnels which are free of weather related issues. HVAC equipment installed in 2018; Krafft HVAC Service Warranty included in sale. Owner manages his/her temperature and is responsible for own HVAC equipment; Association responsible for infrastructure (closet, balcony, windows, doors). HVAC Fascia replacement Project and Balcony restoration completed at this Building (no Special Assessment planned) has been completed. A very diverse, friendly and cohesive community with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Sauna and Hot Tub, Fitness Center, three Gazebos for outdoor bar-b-ques and parties, jogging trail over one mile long, Racquet Club, tennis courts (indoors and outdoors) also allowing pickle ball within a guarded and gated community with full-time Patrol Services staffing. On-site Cafe/Convenience Store and Hair/Nail Salon. Property consists of 37 fenced acres with over 2000 parking spaces (which is ample parking for a complex of this size) and lush green landscape. This unit has 3 parking passes for vehicles assigned to the unit which consist of parking in unassigned areas at no additional cost to monthly assessment. Utilities included in monthly assessment are electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, building antenna and master insurance policy plus access to all amenities. Gorgeous treed view at front of Building 2 from lower level.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,309 sq. ft
Watergate At Landmark
West Alexandria Properties
Cable TV, Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Microwave, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Handicap Parking, Lighted, On Site, Unassigned.
- Balcony, Brick, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fountain. Level, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Bank / Banking On-Site, Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price