A Model unit with 863 square feet, plus two parking passes assigned to this unit. One bedroom and one bath. Kitchen has white cabinetry with eating area in Kitchen (or area for additional storage). Appliances are Refrigerator Cooktop and Stove. Laundry Center consisting of one piece washer/dryer conveniently located in hallway area between Bath and Bedroom tucked away behind bi-fold doors. Foyer entry with coat closet and smaller closet. Dining area combined with Living area. Additional two closets at Foyer designed for easy access by opening out into the room. Location is 12th floor with private balcony and view of majestic trees through large double pane windows towards Yoakum Parkway. Window Treatments remain. Storage Unit approximately 5 feet x 5 feet in Basement conveys with property. Location is Building 1 with easy underground access to indoor amenities: indoor pool with hot tub, lap lanes and social pool, Fitness Center with ample equipment for usage (personal trainers located on property), Library, Management Office, Terrace Lounge and Market Cafe (restaurant with eat-in or delivery available). No outside walking required as access to Management Office and Town Square is via basement level convenient tunnels which are free of weather related issues. HVAC equipment installed in 2xxxx; Krafft HVAC Service Warranty included in sale. Owner manages his/her temperature and is responsible for own HVAC equipment; Association responsible for infrastructure (HVAC closet, balcony, windows, doors). HVAC Fascia replacement Project and Balcony restoration completed at this Building (no Special Assessment planned). A very diverse, friendly and cohesive community with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Sauna and Hot Tub, Fitness Center, three Gazebos for outdoor bar-b-ques and parties, jogging trail over one mile long, Racquet Club, tennis courts (indoors and outdoors) also allowing Pickle Ball within a guarded and gated community with full-time Patrol Services staffing. On-site Cafe/Convenience Store and Hair/Nail Salon. Property consists of 37 fenced acres with over 2000 parking spaces (which is ample parking for a complex of this size) and lush green landscape. This unit has two parking passes for vehicles assigned to the unit which consist of parking in unassigned areas at no additional cost to monthly assessment. Guest and Visitors parking passes handled separately. Utilities included in monthly assessment are electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage collection, building antenna and master insurance policy plus access to all amenities. Resort style living in the West End of Alexandria.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
863 sq. ft
Watergate At Landmark
West Alexandria Properties
Cable TV, Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Stove, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Handicap Parking, Lighted, On Site, Unassigned.
- Brick, Concrete
- Balcony, Brick, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fountain. Level, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Bank / Banking On-Site, Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price