Imagine living just nextdoor to the Silver Line Metro station, minutes away fromÂeverything you need. Location-minded buyers will be especially drawn to thisÂcaptivating colonial in the heart of Reston. Within comfortable pedestrian range of the shopping/dining experiences of South lake shopping center and Reston Town Center while also enjoying a view of the woodland and beauty of the matured trees, just minutesÂaway from the W&OD trail. As if that's not enough, this home also offers a painless commute to nearby employment areas (Less than a mile to Silver line RestonÂMetro station) as well as access to good schools.ÂAfter your local excursions, you'll return to the comforting symmetry of a classic colonial on a corner lot, in a popular neighborhood where the low-traffic streets are lined with trees and sidewalks and plenty of street parking to entertain guests. Welcome to this beautifully maintained 3 Level townhome located in Southbridge Reston.ÂThe kitchen, bathed in natural light, offers practical functionality in an efficient layout. The layout includes premium stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The master bedroom is a great place to start and end the day with natural lighting giving the home a connection to the outdoors. The open floor plan is great for elbow room, and never goes out of style. The walk-out basement with a fireplace and full bath gives you the flexibility to create your dream den, home office, or play room.Â The low-maintenance, pollinator friendly yard in the rear, is newly fenced for additional privacy. With a new HVAC, roof, and doors, you'll have maintenance-free homeownership for years.ÂÂ It's going to feel great to call this house your HOME!
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Public Septic System
1,153 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price