Welcome home and experience the exceptional lifestyle that the Four Seasons active adult 55+ community offers. This home has great curb appeal and is ready for you. This unique Martinique model, approximately 2400 square feet, has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. This home has been freshly painted throughout and new carpet has been installed in three rooms. Crown molding and chair railing in the dining room; large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, lots of counter space and cabinets plus a sunny breakfast nook. Walk out the sun room onto a delightful patio with a gazebo perfect for entertaining. Primary bedroom with large walk in his and her closets; primary bath with double sinks soaking tub and new walk in shower. Laundry room on main level. New roof as of 2019; new ceiling fans; house has been wrapped for extra insulation; two car extended garage with side door and over the garage storage; updated heating and air system. Awesome club house with indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, fitness center, exercise classes, nature trails, putting green, numerous clubs to join, social events. Minutes to I95, Quantico, Potomac Mills, close to shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Seasons In Historic Virginia
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price